Friday 10 April 2015

Contoh Dialog Bahasa Inggris

1.      Short of Money
A         : Hey! Why you look so sad?
B          : Hah?
A         : Are you ill?
B          : No
A         : Emm, you look so thin. Dont you eat something before?
B          : I don’t eat anything. I have no money
A         : WHY?
B          : I use my money to by clothes
A         : Oh my Godness! Why you do that?
B          : I just wanna have new clothes
A         : I think you don’t need do that
B          : Hah? Then, what should I do? Its too late
A         : I recommened you have to thrifty your money to something usefull.



2.      Always Being Late to School
A         : Excuse me Sir, Im sorry Im late
B          : Why you come too late?
A         : Because I wake up at a half past six this morning
B          : Why?
A         : Im insomnia Sir.
B          : Huh? So, how long you sleep?
A         : Just 2 hours
B          : How poor yoou are
A         : Then, what should I do

B          : Hmm, I think you have to go to doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entri Populer

Total Pageviews

Artikel Terpopuler